BUY OLIVES ONLINE | WELCOME TO OL-IVE HALF!
GOURMET MARINATED OLIVES
Welcome to Ol-ive Half, home of the deluxe gourmet marinated olives manufactured in the picturesque Swan Valley.
Ol-ive Half sources the finest table olives available to compliment premium fresh ingredients to produce a balanced mouthfeel that will delight your senses along with nourishing your soul.
We hear many people say “if you tasted one olive you tasted all olives” at Ol-ive Half we challenge that theory and to date thousands of people have eaten those words and our olives.
There is a difference, a massive difference so why not experience the difference for yourself today and say
You might ask, what’s happening at Ol-ive Half? Obviously the fact your reading this you have either stumbled across our website or your tastebuds have lured you in our general direction either way we are happy to inform you that we will be providing complimentary tastings at the following venues:
* Saturday 30 & 31 July – Karratha Fenacle Festival 9.30am – 11.30pm
* Saturday 6 August – Toodyay International Food Festival 10am – 4pm
*Saturday 13 & Sunday 14 August – 3 in 1 Market – Claremont Showgrounds 9.30am – 4.30pm
* Friday 19 August – Mili markets – Joondalup Resort, 6pm – 9pm
*Saturday 20 & Sunday 21 August – High Tea Party, Pan Pacific Hotel (ticket event)
* Wednesday 24 & Thursday 25 August – Dowerin Field Day
*Sunday 28 August – Taste of Chittering, Lower Chittering Hall, 10am – 3pm
*Wednesday 7 & Thursday 8 September – Newdegate Field Days, 8am – 6.30pm
*Maylands birthday celebrations – 12pm – 5pm, more info to follow
* Sunday 18 September – Perth UpMarket, UWA 9am – 4pm
* Saturday 24 September – Local and General Markets South Perth – South Perth Community Hall, 10am – 2pm
*Friday 30 September – Mili markets Mandurah, Bendigo Stadium Platinum Room, 6pm – 9pm
*Saturday 8 October – Dardanup Bull & Barrel Festival, 10am – 9pm
* Friday 14, Saturday 15 & Sunday 16 October- Perth Food & Wine Expo, Perth Convention Centre.
*Friday 21, Saturday 22 & Sunday 23 October – Beauvine Festival, Birdwood Square, Beaufort Street, Mt Lawley. Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 11am – 4pm, 5pm – 10pm, Sunday 1pm – 6pm
* Saturday 29 October – Gidgegannup Ag Show, Gidgegannup Showgrounds
*Sunday 30 October – Milli Markets Bunbury, ECU Robertson Drive, College Grove 11am – 3pm
*Saturday 5 & Sunday 6 November – Darlington Arts Festival – TBC
*Saturday 12 & Sunday 13 November – 3 in 1 market, Claremont Showgrounds 9.30am – 4.30pm
*Sunday 20 November – Mindarie Festival, Mindarie Marina 11am – 5pm
*Friday 25 & Saturday 26 November – Wanneroo Show – TBC
* Sunday 27 November – Perth UpMarket, UWA 9am – 4pm – TBC